“Thank you for this journal which combines spiritual issues, imaginative issues, esthetic issues. All of those, I think, need to be in the mix for the richly lived life, the richly observed life.” – Molly Peacock, former President of the Poetry Society of America
Subscribe today to enjoy enlightening and carefully-crafted fiction, poetry, creative nonfiction, interviews and visual art.
Contributors include Robert Bly, Ray Bradbury, Ilan Stavans, Jean Houston, Stephen Dunn, Alicia Ostriker, Robert Pinsky, Ed Hirsch, Jane Hirshfield, and so many more . . . Pulitzer Prize winners to newcomers.
Inspire you to write
Connect you to a global community
Lead toward peace in you and in the world
- For new subscriptions please click here.
- If you are renewing an existing subscription please click here.
- If you would like to purchase a gift subscription please click here.
- Single copies are $10 each + $3.15 shipping. You can order single print issues here.
- Digital version of the Fall 2014 print issue is $6.95 and can be ordered here.
- Single digital issues are $4.95 and can be ordered here.
Your donations are also always welcome. We are not funded by any university or outside grant and depend on your support as a subscriber to help cover our expenses. Thank you.