Not everyone likes to garden yet this a good era for a lot of us to have the attitude of a gardener – what I call: spaditude. If you want to get back to whatever your version of “the garden” is, it only makes sense to do your share of planting, weeding, and watering.
If you have spaditude:
- You have a green attitude, one that respects all life and knows what a carbon trail is.
- You forgo enough drama in life to make a crawl space for tranquility.
- You celebrate diversity while offering the world your unique ability to juggle 10 salt and pepper shakers without spilling a grain.
- You know when you are wrong and (gulp) admit it.
- You practice forgiveness or ponder that possibility.
- You entertain or accept the idea that we’re connected – one for all, all for one.
What else is in the word spaditude? How would you finish the sentence, If You Have Spaditude: YOU_______________________________ .
This is a small representation of the high-quality writings you’ll find in every issue of TIFERET.
We receive no outside funding and rely on digital issues, workshop fees, and donations to publish. If you enjoy our journal’s verbal and visual offerings, we hope you’ll consider supporting us in one of these ways.Click Here to Purchase Digital Issues
There are many ways of tending our inner garden…