A Six Week Series led by Jude Rittenhouse
Begins Tuesday, March 25, 2014, 7 pm (Eastern Time)
Whether you write, paint, draw, sing, cook, raise children, dance, take care of elderly parents, run a household or a company… whatever your current place in life, bringing in the power of Kali, Maya, Aphrodite, and other goddesses can make your days and artistic endeavors bloom.
This workshop is perfect for those currently engaged in or just beginning a commitment to inner growth. It will be led by Jude Rittenhouse, a superb holistic and kabbalistic practitioner.
You know the time has come for the Divine Feminine to rise, to no longer be hidden under outdated ways of being.
By learning how to reclaim female divinity through special practices, you can all aspects of your life – personal, creative, and spiritual. And the more individuals who follow this path, the easier it is for the world to change.
Click the link for registration and more information
How We Will Meet:
The course will take place via conference call.
Dates: Tuesday evenings, March 25, April 1, April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, 2014
Time: 7-8:30 pm (Eastern time)
Who might want to attend:
- Individuals who feel drawn to the feminine face of the Divine or who feel the gravity of its absence in many modern traditions.
- Those who want to more deeply explore spirituality and meaning in their lives.
- People who desire a sense of connection with the Divine as it works through their lives.
Through Participating, You will:
- Learn about some earlier versions of the Divine Feminine;
- Discuss how those early metaphors changed, yet remained present;
- Clarify where you are in your sense of spiritual connection and disconnection;
- Discover what supports you already have in your life;
- Explore some creative practices to enhance your awareness of how the Divine Feminine plays through your life;
- Become part of a deeply connected group;
- Share your own life stories, your joys and challenges;
- Feel supported in your emotional and spiritual life.
While there is no required reading for this course, here are a few recommendations for those who enjoy reading:
- The Myth of The Goddess: Evolution of an Image, by Anne Baring and Jules Cashford
- The Chalice & The Blade: Our History, Our Future, by Riane Eisler
- Descent to the Goddess: A way of Initiation for Women, by Sylvia Brinton Perera
- The Mythic Journey: The Meaning of Myth as a Guide for Life, by Liz Greene and Juliet Sharman-Burke
- When God Was A Woman, by Merlin Stone
$240 for 7 sessions
About Jude Rittenhouse:
In addition to working with individuals in her holistic practice, Integrated Healing Services, Jude Rittenhouse is a teacher, writer and editor. She teaches at conferences, retreats, schools, hospitals, wellness centers, hospices, senior centers, and domestic violence shelters. She has also been a speaker and presenter for spiritual gatherings, literary audiences, cancer survivors, and other groups. In all of her endeavors, she strives to empower others as they explore their unique journeys toward wholeness.
Jude has a Master’s Degree in Holistic Counseling and she completed the intensive four year training with A Society of Souls to become a Nondual Kabbalistic Healer (NKH). In academic and non-academic studies, her focus has been on non-dual wholeness. For decades she has been increasingly engaged in, and commited to, exploring the feminine face of the Divine.
As a writer and spiritual teacher, Jude was recently included in The Tiferet Talk Interviews (Melissa Studdard), along with other experts on creativity and spirituality. Jude has also received a Writer’s Grant from the Vermont Studio Center and has been honored with various short story and poetry awards. Her work has been published in many literary magazines and selections of her poems have twice been finalists for the Pablo Neruda Award. To learn more about Jude you can also visit www.IntegratedHealingServices.com and www.JudeRittenhouse.com
This is a small representation of the high-quality writings you’ll find in every issue of TIFERET.
We receive no outside funding and rely on subscription sales, workshop fees, and donations to publish. If you enjoy our journal’s verbal and visual offerings, we hope you’ll consider supporting us in one of these ways.Subscribe Today to Read More!