Taking Your Poem to the Next Level
Saturday, September 23, 2017 • 9:00am-4:00pm
In this day-long writing intensive, set in a beautiful space in the woods of Bernardsville, New Jersey, you will be able to explore ways to deeply delve into the world of your poem. We will utilize concepts like Duende and psyche to help you discover practical ways to open and transform your poems.
The day offers
- instructive presentations which will give you examples and guidelines to take home with you
- writing prompts to generate new work
- quiet time for writing and/or revision
- practical techniques to help you access the psyche of the poem
- small guided sharing and discussion groups with fellow participants
- reflective outdoor time to walk through the natural peaceful settings
- wrap up with Q & A
Fee for full day and nutritious lunch is $110.00.
Questions? Call 908-872-1775 • Email: email@example.com